- To achieve both your company’s needs and your own goals in Business English.
- Online training available.
- Schedule flexability.
- Skype and Google Drive/Dropbox allow us to work together on presentations and written documents.
- Enjoyable 60-minute lessons help you with listening comprehension, grammar understanding, idioms, new vocabulary and small talk confidence.
- You get downloadable practice exercises, mp3 files for on-the-go refreshment, and interesting tips and Business English resources for support.
- Face-to face meetings at your location of choice or at the San Francisco Public Library, Main Branch or Glen Park Branch.
- Weekend Intensives Available.
- Pay as you go, not bound by contracts.
- Private clients can use PayPal, Venmo or personal checks, or IBAN/BIC transfer directly into an American bank account. Corporate clients will be billed monthly.
Clients consistently praise Laurel’s abilities as a trainer to understand complex communication challenges and facilitate dialogue for solving business problems. She is especially gifted in teaching writing skills, which are becoming more and more important in today’s global business, where often precise and sensitive language is needed in a multicultural environment. Her Business English clients have included Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Berlin Heart, Deutscher Bauernverband (German Farmers Association), and Vattenfall Europe (a Swedish trans border energy company), as well as individual actors and directors in the German film industry.
Laurel has taught on the college and university level in both Germany and Turkey. She currently provides In-House 90-minute classes to tech companies in San Francisco and Silicon Valley with customized curriculum. She brings to the classroom and to the conference table a distinguished educational background: B.A. English Literature, MSc. Biological Science, Thomas J. Watson Fellowship, as well as a wide publication history in both academia and popular media. She is a certified TEFL trainer. If you are interested in a free consultation concerning your needs, please send an email by clicking on the mail icon in the menu, or simply fill in the contact form.
We found Mrs. Taylor was always very friendly, dedicated and well-prepared with interesting curriculum. Her students were motivated and responded well to her teaching methods. She easily grasped the daily working problems of the students to improve their English and she had a comprehensive knowledge base, which she could adapt to the students many tasks and responsibilities. –Axel Rohner, Vattenfall Europe Netzservice GmbH, West Berlin